Welcome to the NorWisRealty Blog!
Our mission is to keep you informed of the latest trends in the Northern Wisconsin real estate market. We hope our Blog Posts will be informative to you and that our tips and tricks for buying or selling real estate will save you both time and money. If you enjoy reading our posts we invite you to subscribe using the subscription tool to the right of this post. Rest assured we will never sell our subscription data and your information stays private to our company solely.
- Happy Thanksgiving!Why Homeowners Are Thankful They Own Countless people have set out on the exciting journey of homeownership. Ask around and you’ll find the vast majority are thankful they took the leap and bought a home. But why? It’s because of the many emotional and lifestyle benefits that come with being a homeowner. So, if you’re trying to decide ...Learn more
- How VA Loans Can Help Make Homeownership Dreams Come TrueFor more than 79 years, Veterans Affairs (VA) home loans have helped millions of veterans buy their own homes. If you or someone you care about has served in the military, it’s essential to learn about this program and its advantages. NorWisRealty.com LLC is a veteran owned business and can help you navigate that process. Give ...Learn more
- Are More Homes Coming onto the Market?An important factor shaping today’s market is the number of homes for sale. And, if you’re considering whether or not to list your house, that’s one of the biggest advantages you have right now. When housing inventory is this low, your house will stand out, especially if it’s priced right. But there are some early signs that more listings are ...Learn more
- Why Median Home Sales Price Is Confusing Right NowThe National Association of Realtors (NAR) is set to release its most recent Existing Home Sales (EHS) report tomorrow. This monthly release provides information on the volume of sales and price trends for homes that have previously been owned. In the upcoming release, it’ll likely say home prices are down. This may seem a bit confusing, especially if you’ve been following ...Learn more
- There’s Only Half the Inventory of a Normal Housing Market TodayWondering if it still makes sense to sell your house right now? The short answer is, yes. Especially if you consider how few homes there are for sale today. You may have heard inventory is low right now, but you may not fully realize just how low or why that’s a perk when you go to sell your house. This ...Learn more