Welcome to the NorWisRealty Blog!
Our mission is to keep you informed of the latest trends in the Northern Wisconsin real estate market. We hope our Blog Posts will be informative to you and that our tips and tricks for buying or selling real estate will save you both time and money. If you enjoy reading our posts we invite you to subscribe using the subscription tool to the right of this post. Rest assured we will never sell our subscription data and your information stays private to our company solely.
- Benefits of Home OwnershipSome of the best benefits of home ownership are Happiness, Tax Savings, Appreciation, Equity, Roots, Education. Click for additional information or give me a call at 715-282-7130 and Let’s Talk Real Estate!Learn more
- What You Can Expect from the Spring Housing MarketAs the spring housing market kicks off, you likely want to know what you can expect this season when it comes to buying or selling a house. While there are multiple factors causing some uncertainty, including the conflict overseas, rising inflation, and the first rate increase from the Federal Reserve in over three years — the housing market seems to be relatively immune. Here’s a ...Learn more
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for SellersSome Highlights If you’re thinking about selling your house this spring, here are some things you’ll want to tackle before you list. Spend your time on tasks that make it feel inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal. To determine the full list of things you’ll want to tackle for your home, you need the opinion of ...Learn more
- This Spring Presents Sellers with a Golden OpportunityIf you’re thinking of selling your house this year, timing is crucial. After all, you’ll want to balance getting the most out of the sale of your current home and making the best investment when you buy your next one. If that’s the case, you should know – you may be able to get the best of both worlds today. Here ...Learn more
- Key Factors That Impact Affordability TodayYou can’t read an article about residential real estate without the author mentioning the affordability challenges that today’s buyers face. There’s no doubt homes are less affordable today than they were over the last two years, but that doesn’t mean homes are now unaffordable. There are three measures used to establish home affordability: home prices, mortgage ...Learn more