Welcome to the NorWisRealty Blog!
Our mission is to keep you informed of the latest trends in the Northern Wisconsin real estate market. We hope our Blog Posts will be informative to you and that our tips and tricks for buying or selling real estate will save you both time and money. If you enjoy reading our posts we invite you to subscribe using the subscription tool to the right of this post. Rest assured we will never sell our subscription data and your information stays private to our company solely.
- How Supply and Demand Can Impact Your Buying and Selling GoalsIn today’s housing market, there are far more buyers looking for homes than sellers listing their houses. Based on the concept of supply and demand, this means home prices will naturally rise. Why is that? When there are more people trying to buy an item than there are making that item available for sale, that drives ...Learn more
- More People Are Planning To Buy a Home SoonWe have many buyers looking to purchase Northern Wisconsin real estate, if you are thinking of listing your home for sale, here are some facts for you to consider. I would love the opportunity to help you sell your country home, lake home or vacant property in Northern Wisconsin. While some homeowners may be tempted to ...Learn more
- Are You Ready To Fall in Love with Homeownership?Financial benefits are always a key aspect of homeownership, but it’s also important to understand that the nonfinancial and personal benefits are why so many people genuinely fall in love with their homes. When you own your home, you likely feel a sense of emotional attachment because of the comfort it provides, but also because it’s a ...Learn more
- Sellers ~ Want Top Dollar for Your House? Now’s the Time To List It.When you’re selling any item, you usually want to sell it for the greatest profit possible. That happens when there’s a strong demand and a limited supply for that item. In the real estate market, that time is right now. If you’re thinking of selling your house this year, here are two reasons why now’s ...Learn more
- Buyers ~ Owning Is More Affordable than Renting in the Majority of the CountryIf you were thinking about buying a home this year, but already pressed pause on your plans due to rising home prices and increasing mortgage rates, there’s something you should consider. According to the latest report from ATTOM Data, owning a home is more affordable than renting in the majority of the country. The 2022 Rental Affordability Report says: “. . . Owning a median-priced home is ...Learn more