Welcome to the NorWisRealty Blog!
Our mission is to keep you informed of the latest trends in the Northern Wisconsin real estate market. We hope our Blog Posts will be informative to you and that our tips and tricks for buying or selling real estate will save you both time and money. If you enjoy reading our posts we invite you to subscribe using the subscription tool to the right of this post. Rest assured we will never sell our subscription data and your information stays private to our company solely.
- Will Home Prices Fall This Year? Here’s What Experts Say.Many people are wondering: will home prices fall this year? Whether you’re a potential homebuyer, seller, or both, the answer to this question matters for you. Let’s break down what’s happening with home prices, where experts say they’re headed, and how this impacts your homeownership goals. What’s Happening with Home Prices? Home prices have seen 121 consecutive months of year-over-year increases. CoreLogic says: “Price appreciation averaged 15% for ...Learn more
- Relocating? Ask these questions!Planning to Relocate for a More Affordable Area? Make Sure to Ask Yourself These Questions With housing prices in many cities at an all-time high, many people are considering selling their homes and relocating to more affordable locales. But before you make the decision to leave your home in search of a more affordable area, it’s important ...Learn more
- Get ready for the Appraisal!Once you’ve accepted an offer on your home, you may be tempted to celebrate. But not so fast! There are a few steps between the offer and a successful close—and if the buyers are buying the house with a mortgage, one of those steps is an appraisal. So, as a seller, the question is—what do you ...Learn more
- Why Pre-Approval Is an Important Step for Today’s HomebuyersBeing intentional and competitive are musts when buying a home this season. That’s why pre-approval is so important today. Pre-approval from a lender is the only way to know your true price range and how much money you can borrow for your loan. Peter Warden, Editor of The Mortgage Reports, explains: “The lender will check out your personal finances and ...Learn more
- Why a Real Estate Professional Is Key When Selling Your HouseWith today’s real estate market moving as fast as it is, working with a real estate professional is more essential than ever. They have the skills, experience, and expertise it takes to navigate the highly detailed and involved process of selling a home. That may be why the percentage of people who list their houses on their ...Learn more