Welcome to the NorWisRealty Blog!
Our mission is to keep you informed of the latest trends in the Northern Wisconsin real estate market. We hope our Blog Posts will be informative to you and that our tips and tricks for buying or selling real estate will save you both time and money. If you enjoy reading our posts we invite you to subscribe using the subscription tool to the right of this post. Rest assured we will never sell our subscription data and your information stays private to our company solely.
- Happy Labor DayThank you to all that are the driving force that keeps this great Nation moving forward!Learn more
- A Trusted Real Estate Advisor Provides Expert AdviceIf you’re a homeowner or are planning to become one soon, you’re probably looking for clear information about today’s housing market. And if you’ve turned to the news or even just read headlines recently, you might feel like you’re left with more questions than answers. The best way to make sure you get what you need is to ...Learn more
- Why Today’s Housing Inventory Proves the Market Isn’t Headed for a CrashWhether or not you owned a home in 2008, you likely remember the housing crash that took place back then. And news about an economic slowdown happening today may bring all those concerns back to the surface. While those feelings are understandable, data can help reassure you the situation today is nothing like it was in 2008. One ...Learn more
- Want To Buy a Home? Now May Be the Time.There are more homes for sale today than at any time last year. So, if you tried to buy a home last year and were outbid or out priced, now may be your opportunity. The number of homes for sale in the U.S. has been growing over the past four months as rising mortgage rates help slow the frenzy the housing market saw ...Learn more
- What’s Causing Ongoing Home Price Appreciation?If you’re thinking about making a move, you probably want to know what’s going to happen to home prices for the rest of the year. While experts say price growth will moderate due to the shifting market, ongoing appreciation is expected. That means home prices won’t fall. Here’s a look at two key reasons experts forecast continued price growth: supply ...Learn more