Welcome to the NorWisRealty Blog!
Our mission is to keep you informed of the latest trends in the Northern Wisconsin real estate market. We hope our Blog Posts will be informative to you and that our tips and tricks for buying or selling real estate will save you both time and money. If you enjoy reading our posts we invite you to subscribe using the subscription tool to the right of this post. Rest assured we will never sell our subscription data and your information stays private to our company solely.
- Key Factors That Impact Affordability TodayYou can’t read an article about residential real estate without the author mentioning the affordability challenges that today’s buyers face. There’s no doubt homes are less affordable today than they were over the last two years, but that doesn’t mean homes are now unaffordable. There are three measures used to establish home affordability: home prices, mortgage ...Learn more
- The #1 Reason To Sell Your House TodayAlmost every industry is currently struggling with supply chain disruptions. This also applies to the current U.S. housing market, where buyer demand far exceeds housing supply. Purchaser demand is very strong right now. The National Association of Realtors (NAR) just released their latest Existing Home Sales Report which reveals that sales surged in January. Existing home sales rose to a ...Learn more
- How Supply and Demand Can Impact Your Buying and Selling GoalsIn today’s housing market, there are far more buyers looking for homes than sellers listing their houses. Based on the concept of supply and demand, this means home prices will naturally rise. Why is that? When there are more people trying to buy an item than there are making that item available for sale, that drives ...Learn more
- More People Are Planning To Buy a Home SoonWe have many buyers looking to purchase Northern Wisconsin real estate, if you are thinking of listing your home for sale, here are some facts for you to consider. I would love the opportunity to help you sell your country home, lake home or vacant property in Northern Wisconsin. While some homeowners may be tempted to ...Learn more
- Are You Ready To Fall in Love with Homeownership?Financial benefits are always a key aspect of homeownership, but it’s also important to understand that the nonfinancial and personal benefits are why so many people genuinely fall in love with their homes. When you own your home, you likely feel a sense of emotional attachment because of the comfort it provides, but also because it’s a ...Learn more