Welcome to the NorWisRealty Blog!
Our mission is to keep you informed of the latest trends in the Northern Wisconsin real estate market. We hope our Blog Posts will be informative to you and that our tips and tricks for buying or selling real estate will save you both time and money. If you enjoy reading our posts we invite you to subscribe using the subscription tool to the right of this post. Rest assured we will never sell our subscription data and your information stays private to our company solely.
- Want To Sell Your House This Spring? Price It Right.Over the last year, the housing market’s gone through significant change. While it’s still a sellers’ market, homes that are priced right are selling, and they get the most attention from buyers right now. If you’re thinking of selling your house this spring, it’s important to lean on your expert real estate advisor when it ...Learn more
- Buyers Think Twice Before Waiting for Lower Home PricesAs the housing market continues to change, you may be wondering where it’ll go from here. One factor you’re probably thinking about is home prices, which have come down a bit since they peaked last June. And you’ve likely heard something in the news or on social media about a price crash on the horizon. ...Learn more
- Thinking About Buying a Home and Building Your Own Garage?Make Sure to Ask These Questions First For many potential homeowners, having a garage is a non-negotiable. But just because a home doesn’t have a garage doesn’t mean you should immediately write it off, even if a garage is on your “must have” list. You have the option to buy a home and build a garage ...Learn more
- Get Ready: The Best Time To List Your House Is Almost HereIf you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching. Experts at realtor.com looked at seasonal trends from recent years (excluding 2020 as an uncharacteristic year due to the onset of the pandemic) and determined the ideal week to list a house this ...Learn more
- Balancing Your Wants and Needs as a Homebuyer This SpringThough there are more homes for sale now than there were at this time last year, there’s still an undersupply with fewer houses available than in more normal, pre-pandemic years. The Monthly Housing Market Trends Report from realtor.com puts it this way: “While the number of homes for sale is increasing, it is still 43.2% lower ...Learn more