Welcome to the NorWisRealty Blog!
Our mission is to keep you informed of the latest trends in the Northern Wisconsin real estate market. We hope our Blog Posts will be informative to you and that our tips and tricks for buying or selling real estate will save you both time and money. If you enjoy reading our posts we invite you to subscribe using the subscription tool to the right of this post. Rest assured we will never sell our subscription data and your information stays private to our company solely.
- Tips for Making Your Best Offer on a HomeWhile the wild ride that was the ‘unicorn’ years of housing is behind us, today’s market is still competitive in many areas because the supply of homes for sale is still low. In Northern Wisconsin listings are at about a 40 year low. If you’re looking to buy a home this season, know that the peak frenzy of bidding ...Learn more
- Today’s Housing Inventory Is a Sweet Spot for SellersOne of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them. To help emphasize just how limited housing inventory still is, let’s take a look at the latest information on active listings, or homes for sale in a ...Learn more
- Americans Still View Homeownership as the American DreamEveryone’s interpretation of the American Dream is unique and personal. But, for many people, it’s tied to a sense of success, freedom, and prosperity. These are all things that owning a home can help provide. A recent survey from Bankrate asked respondents which achievements they feel most embody the American Dream. The responses prove owning a ...Learn more
- The True Value of HomeownershipBuying and owning your home can make a big difference in your life by bringing you joy and a sense of belonging. And with June being National Homeownership Month, it’s the perfect time to think about all the benefits homeownership provides. Of course, there are financial reasons to buy a house, but it’s important to consider ...Learn more
- Happy Memorial Day!Thanking all those who served and gave the ultimate sacrifice and those that have served and are still serving this Great Nation so we can enjoy the freedoms we have every single day! Remember and Honor Those Who Gave All We remember and honor those who gave all.Learn more