Welcome to the NorWisRealty Blog!
Our mission is to keep you informed of the latest trends in the Northern Wisconsin real estate market. We hope our Blog Posts will be informative to you and that our tips and tricks for buying or selling real estate will save you both time and money. If you enjoy reading our posts we invite you to subscribe using the subscription tool to the right of this post. Rest assured we will never sell our subscription data and your information stays private to our company solely.
- Two Reasons Why Today’s Housing Market Isn’t a BubbleYou may be reading headlines and hearing talk about a potential housing bubble or a crash, but it’s important to understand that the data and expert opinions tell a different story. A recent survey from Pulsenomics asked over one hundred housing market experts and real estate economists if they believe the housing market is in a bubble. The results indicate ...Learn more
- Homeownership Is a Great Hedge Against the Impact of Rising InflationIf you’re following along with the news today, you’ve heard about rising inflation. Today, inflation is at a 40-year high. According to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB): “Consumer prices accelerated again in May as shelter, energy and food prices continued to surge at the fastest pace in decades. This marked the third straight month for inflation above an 8% ...Learn more
- Is the Housing Market Correcting?If you’re following the news, all of the headlines about conditions in the current housing market may leave you with more questions than answers. Is the boom over? Is the market crashing or correcting? Here’s what you need to know. The housing market is moderating compared to the last two years, but what everyone needs to remember is that the ...Learn more
- Remember and Honor – Happy Memorial DayWe at NorWisRealty.com LLC remember today and every day all those that made the ultimate sacrifice to allow all of us to live in the Greatest Nation on Earth. And to all those who still serve this great nation, Thank You from the bottom of our hearts!Learn more
- Sellers Have an Opportunity with Today’s Home PricesAs mortgage rates started to rise this year, many homeowners began to wonder if the value of their homes would fall. Here’s the good news. Historically, when mortgage rates rise by a percentage point or more, home values continue to appreciate. The latest data on home prices seems to confirm that trend. According to data from CoreLogic, home price appreciation has been ...Learn more